Butternut squash Puree
BUTTERNUT SQUASH PUREE
Purée de courge butternut
Color: Orange - Dark Organce Characteristic of butternut squash
Appearance: Soft texture made from sound fruits
Smell/Taste: Typical pumpkin aroma and smell / natural fruit flavor
Produced from natural and sound butternut squashs, this puree is a thick, smooth, and creamy puree made from mature and ripened butternut squashes.
It is usually used in pies, soups, muffins, breads, and other butternut squash-based recipes. Our butternut squash puree is made from fresh butternut squashes.
Made only from 100% Pure butternut squashes, our puree contains a rich source of nutrients, while its low in calories and fat, and is naturally gluten-free. Plus, it's non-GMO and high in Vitamin A and fibre.
1. butternut squash Pie: butternut squash puree is the star of this classic holiday dessert. It's used in the filling and also makes an appearance in the topping.
2. Muffins, pancakes, Cupcakes: butternut squash puree can be used to make moist and delicious muffins for breakfast or a snack.
3. Soup: butternut squash pumpkin can be used to make a creamy and flavorful soup. It's a great way to warm up on a cold day.
4. Smoothies: Add a spoonful of butternut squash puree to smoothie for a boost of flavor and nutrition.
5. Oatmeal: Mix a bit of butternut squash puree into your oatmeal for a delicious and creamy breakfast.
6. Sauces & Dips: use butternut squash puree to give body and nutritious base for your sauces and dips.
7. Yogurt: Top your yogurt with a spoonful of butternut squash puree for a healthy snack.
8. Ice Cream: Make a butternut squash ice cream flavor by stirring in some puree to your favorite recipe.
9. Lattes & other beverages: A cool twist to the lattes and beverages that can be served hot and cold.
Fineberry Foods is Canadian supplier, distributor and wholesaler of butternut squash puree.
BULK: 20 Kg BIB / 220 Kg Drums
LABELING: Custom designed labels and private labeling is available
Technical details and specifications including moisture content, brix, physical and microbiological information
This product is best stored in a cool, dry, clean and well ventilated place. Recommended storage temperature is between 0 to 5 Celsius degrees, with relative humidity below 50%.